Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hong Kong and Macau the first attempt 2009


Photowalk in Hong Kong with my friend Jomar bonding moment through our persisting to go over in this experiments in photography. Different pictures is driven me a lot's of screwing myself to extract deepen out of nothing to hide.. In 12 year's I handling again by this time a professional camera with a new technology design than before I'm using PENTAX during my college year. Confident and easy to calibrate when you explore it resulted of the creativity. In this tour photowalk I'd rather said around 35 percent the place were been visit and other photo haven't yet upload. This event were practicing and applying that I've learn before in my college year and this is the first time ever on abroad to expose and putting all together here in this site. Hope you enjoy it!!! cheers!! 













































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment