Friday, August 17, 2012

Berlin Germany just selfie mode


June 2012 the ship was docked together my gadgets I'm heading from the beach to take something to do. I eat, I used wi-fi and exploring my photography and it is my hobbies to do so.  
It’s been more than two decades since the walls came down and Berlin became unified in many ways, including the pursuit of joy. Germany’s capital city is a city that balances cosmopolitan chic with a liberal undercurrent of creativity and cool. Famous landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag fascinate.


Ships typically dock in Warnemunde, a seaside resort that was famed for its baths and spas in the 20th century. Today, Warnemunde is a bit as if Miami were to meet the Baltic. Beaches are wide and sandy; hotels and bars line the streets across from the beach. Simply strolling the beach, or bicycling, is reason enough to visit Warnemunde.
cheers!!!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment