Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Glimpse of ITALY lens


Trapani is not only one of the most romantic places in Sicily, but the whole of the Mediterranean. It is characterised by long stretches of coast and coastal plains, lavish monuments and palaces, ancient sites, windmills, islands, quaint provincial towns and countryside that beg to be explored. By night, the region should be enjoyed over a glass of chilled wine and fine food in a beachside restaurant—ideally facing west so as to see some of the most spectacular sunsets in Europe.
From the ship I walk on the street carrying my camera that was Sunday that day. I passed every narrow road to see what in there, and observing each moment I could be a tourist but no body assisting me which the best spot for photography but commencing by my own itinerary. For long walk I got tired and went to Pizza Restaurant and eat. hehehe.
This pictures is a glimpse of Sicily took 3 hours outside like a lost sheep.




















No comments:

Post a Comment